Muccamukk

Muccamukk

The Radical King (King Legacy)
Martin Luther King Jr., Cornel West
Ancillary Justice
Ann Leckie

Poorly written, interesting content.

Beyond Band of Brothers:The War Memoirs of Major Dick Winters - Cole C. Kingseed, Dick Winters, Tom Weiner

I probably should have just read Band of Brothers, but this was the one that was on sale, so this was the one I read. Winters is a very poor writer on a technical level, often repeating himself, not very good at describing things, often failing to land a joke. It's basically ten hours of story time from that uncle that drones on. He had a helper writer, and one has to feel that person should have helped more.

However, the content was quite interesting, if you're into infantry tactics in WWII (which I am for fanfic purposes), and I liked the bits of relationship and personality that gleamed through. I haven't seen the mini series, and generally don't know a lot about the topic, so I enjoyed the story on that level.

I'd rec the book for people who are really interested in reading all the military histories, are into Easy Company stuff, or like me are doing fic research. Will admit to skipping the last section which was his Opinions on Leadership.