Muccamukk

Muccamukk

The Radical King (King Legacy)
Martin Luther King Jr., Cornel West
Ancillary Justice
Ann Leckie

Only Yours

Only Yours - Susan Mallery I really ought not to read series romances starting in the middle of the series. It always leaves me with the same feeling (save in the case of books by Jo Beverley, who is just better at these things): I really like the main couple to whom I'm mostly introduced in this book, but don't give a crap about the rest of the series characters. General giant yawns on the main character's mother, sisters, brothers, best friends, and random goat-herding acquaintances.

That said, I really did like the main couple. I found the issues compelling, dramatic and not over played. Instead of Giant Misunderstandings (to which I'm not entirely adverse), they tended to miscommunicate in a way that reflected their emotional issues and hang ups.

I would read more by this author, though not, perhaps more of the series. I know I'm supposed to feel charmed by the psychotic little town, but didn't actually that much.